Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update

I would appreciate any prayers you can offer -- my baby's breech, and has been for a few weeks now . It would make everything much less complicated if it would flip head down. I'm going to do my best to help it, but any prayers you can spare in our behalf would be greatly appreciated.

An update on things in the Weight household?
Ryan redid our floors... I will include photos as soon as I take pictures. He worked really hard on them, and I'm impressed he was able to do them by himself. They are much easier to clean, and Amy and Esther actually love to scoot around on them on their tummies.

I have been a crazy nester, trying to make sure that everything has its proper place. Hopefully that dies down here soon, because it tuckers me out. Other than that, things with the pregnancy seem fine, though my midwife said she'd like to see me walking 2-5 miles a day, which at this point, let's just say, I've not done... shame on me.

Ryan continues to be super man, and the wooley-est baa lamb and prince among men there ever was! I am so grateful to have him in my life. Amy's FAVORITE thing right now is Magic School bus... I'm grateful they are educational, and I almost have several of the books memorized. I could give you a lot of info about bees and hurricanes. :) Esther explodes daily with more personality! She has a few words, though others might not know what she's saying yet. She says "baaa"=bath, "apppa"=apple, "shhhhzzzzz"=shoes , and momma.

2 comments:

Megan said...

of course we will pray for you. So exciting that its coming to an end and you will have a sweet baby soon!
I'm sure Launa mentioned it, but Dr. Hoglund has done webster turns before. Best of luck!

Summer said...

I sure hope the baby will flip for you. My third was breech and the idea of having a section terrified me. Well she turned 5 days before the scheduled section and wow did I feel it. She was already nearly 10 pounds at that point and it hurt really bad but so much better than having to have a c-section.