Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our tall baby


Amy already fits into 3 month old clothes. I am guessing that all the other clothes we got that were for shorter babies won't work on our kids...since they seem to take so after Ryan.

This little outfit looks like it will work for the week...but depending on how she grows, not much longer than that.

Should I take this as a sign that ALL of my children will tower over me? Yet, I was 21 inches long I think. But, obviously somewhere along the line being tall became less important to my body. I think it pooped out in 6th grade. It decided "who needs to be tall, if you find a tall husband he can get the cereal down for you...see?" :) Thankfully that's what happened, but maybe my body also had a back up plan of investing in a ladder.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Maybe not all your kids will be tall. Ryan does have a shorty sister. (sorry, Erin)

Yay for growing babies!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love your pictures! And your stories :). I am with you on having your husband getting the cereal down for you. I'm a big fan. But having tall kids won't be so bad, I'm sure one of them will take after you :)

Constance said...

She will be exactly the right height, whatever she turns out to e. And it is clear she will beautiful. What great eyes. I hope she gets your artistic abilities and your resilience. Height is nothing compared to that.