Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Dress




My mother in law, Jan, gave me some maternity shirts when they came to visit, and this one didn't fit well, so I decided to make it into a new dress for Amy. She looks cute as a button in it.

Can you believe our little girl is 5 months old now? Crazy! She is really getting interested in food and we're having a hard time holding back from feeding her. We'll see how long we hold out.

4 comments:

Melissa Hislop said...

The dress turned out soo cute. What a good seamstress.

Than & Lina said...

I love it, way to be!

Jill said...

Look at that cute girl! Look at that talent! Well done on both.

Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with the dress! I really need a lesson or two to help me get in touch with my sewing machine! And I can't believe how big she is, and how cute she is!