Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our little snuggly, adorable, eggplant baby


So, I decided to make Amy a practical Halloween costume. I wanted to make her a sleeper anyways, and then I thought: why don't I just make her a sleeper cut out somewhat like an eggplant. So I did... and then knitted her a beanie. She likes it, and likes eating her beanie. What a cute/funny girl!

She has also become my snuggle bunny. She still thinks Daddy's the cat's nightwear, but she thinks that Mommy's pretty awesome too. I'm moving up in the ranks. She will often snuggle with me for 20 minutes at a time now. Awww! Hope you enjoy the videos too!

6 comments:

Alissa said...

She's a cute eggplant!I love the beanie!I want one.Have fun trick-or-treating with my ohh sooo adorable niece.I can't trick-or-treat anymore. I'm "too big"! Love you guys!

Melissa Hislop said...

Ah! An eggplant! Christina you are awesome.

Steph said...

Very cute. You should all dress up as vegetables!

Jack loves to help get ready for baths too. He takes off his diaper whenever it's not covered with clothes.

Than & Lina said...

Nice work on the costume!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love the eggplant costume! She is such a little cutie! I love her little voice :). I'm glad to see you guys doing so well

Jenny said...

We love the eggplant pajamas. She looks adorable. It's fun to see her in the videos.