Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our chubber bubber


(Amy, showing off a new skill)

Amy has been oodles of fun recently -- she is always challenging my sense of security in what I know as a Mom too, which is good I guess, else, how could I learn? She still loves bath time, eating, and Dad (especially paddling his face) and recently we take walks to the park in her new teddy bear snowsuit, which keeps her warm, but somewhat inhibits her movement.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Where did you get her snow outfit? It's darling! I've been looking for something like that, that actually has legs & not just a dress/bag like bottom for Parker. I need one so we can keep him warm but carry him in our snuggli while we are in NY. I don't want to bring our stroller.

Than & Lina said...

Happy Birthday this week, right?

Jenny said...

She's a cutie.