Sunday, November 8, 2009

Enjoying Family Time

I enjoy spending time with Ryan and Amy. They recently made a park within walking distance from our place and we like to stroll down there several times a week to enjoy the swings, rocking horses and slides.

It's a blessing to have family and to know we can be together eternally...

That's been on my mind a lot lately -- we have so much, and I'm so grateful for it. I can't imagine not knowing I could see these happy faces forever.


Amy has stretched our hearts more than we knew was possible. We love her and all the funny things she does... like this:

3 comments:

big MAK said...

She has grown up so much! Adorable...We miss you guys and are sorry for leaving without saying good-bye. It was a quick move and lots to wrap up. We hope all is well! Thanks for being such great examples and friends!
Morgan & Katie Cox

Melissa Hislop said...

That's "downward dog". She knows Yoga? Wow.

Kati said...

So I've been thinking about you guys. Wanting to call but I don't have your number. Amy sure is growing up and is so cute. I hope to hear from you soon.