A deleriously happy couple...that's the tall and short of us anyhow. And now there'll be six
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
These are some pictures taken by our good friend, Matt. We probably should've put these on our Christmas card instead, but I didn't have the CD with me when we made them. Amy is growing like a weed -- walking and jabbering all the time. She fills our lives with so much joy. Sometimes I am disheartened by the news -- it seems only negative things are reported -- but when I think of Amy, it's as if my hope in humanity is restored. She is always thrilled by tiny new discoveries and radiates a smile to anyone who will look at her. Truly, with such a wonderful family, it is a wonderful life!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Such cute pictures!! We miss you guys but hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Adorable! (with a capital "A")
I was wondering if she was walking yet! yay! these new family pictures of you guys are super cute! I just want to kiss her little cheeks, I hope you do that a million times a day :)
She's darling. You're all wonderful. Dang it! I miss you all!
Annabelle is jealous of Amy's hair.
Post a Comment