So, I still have 3 months, but I have to admit -- I'm getting pretty excited about meeting this second little Munchki-moola. Baby E is extremely wiggly... in fact, that should be her nick-name: "Wiggles". I don't know how much alike she and Amy will look, but I find myself recently looking at old baby photos of Amy and cooing.Other random news in our lives: Amy has a fun little friend from church, a few months older, who she just loves to play with. The thing I love most about Sophie is that when she runs excitedly over to see Amy, she prances vertically. They are really cute together -- most of their play involves moving rocks from one place to another and then laughing about it... but it brings a smile to my face.
Also, Ryan apparently should avoid cantelope. Yesterday, he broke out in hives and that's our number one culprit for now. I felt so bad for the poor guy -- it took a lot of self control not to just scratch his skin off. He's doing a bit better this morning, and hopefully we never have to have that happen to him again.
1 comment:
I am excited to see Sophie. But not as much as you and Amy. Great picture. You look darling.
Gram
Post a Comment