Thursday, September 30, 2010

Panda and Eucalyptus


My Mom came up to visit the other day, with my good friend/teacher from high school, Stefanie.
It was great to see them. So, my thoughts on Halloween this year are these: if Baby E comes before Halloween, Amy will go in this Panda outfit that my parents got her from China, and Baby E we'll wrap in a green blanket and call a Eucalyptus leaf. Pretty good ay?

We've had a real time with names this time around -- we'll have to wait till we see her, but I'm back again to Elaine or Esther. Mainly because of how adorable it is when Amy says them: Elaine=Enaine and Esther (this one's the best) = Etters. :) We still tell her every day that there's a baby in Mommy's tummy that will be her sister, but I don't know what she thinks about it really. Sometimes I think it's just going to be a major shock for her... other times, I think she'll love Baby E like a moving toy.

Our bags for the hospital are packed... I still have very intense contractions when they do come, but thankfully they haven't been regular since that one night a week ago (which that did cause some dialation and effacing, but I'm not as concerned the closer we get to 37 weeks). Next wednesday we'll be 37 weeks and then I can resume walking again. Though they wouldn't stop labor if I showed up today, I'd really rather she stay in a wee bit longer. I'm okay if she decides to stay till her due date. I need to talk to a few more friends first who didn't tear and learn their wisdom. :)

Ryan will start his next term at WGU tomorrow. We are so proud of how hard he works at his job, how dedicated he is to us and how he plays with Amy, and how hard he works at school. He passed his first term in flying colors and was even able to take one more class and get it finished during the break time. We hope this semester goes well for him too.

4 comments:

ben and shera said...

Were really excited for you guys, its getting so close! I like the panda costume, thats really cute.

Jill Taylor said...

We are proud of Ryan too. See you on your birthday. Love MOM

Amber said...

Cute idea for halloween! I can't believe you are so close to having the baby! Seems like yesterday you told me you were prego. Hopefully everything goes well. Let us know if you need anything when the baby gets here!

Cheryl said...

It seems like I am a little late...but congrats!I will stay tuned for more information. You look really great by the way!