Oh, it's true, you've got different year twins. How sweet! But the top two are Amy. Or maybe the bottom... no, definitely Amy on top. Those are her eyes.
I guess (from top to bottom) Esther, Amy, Amy Esther. And I didn't read Stephanie's comment before I decided that either. Can I have a prize too? I think I'm right. :) I love their chubby cheeks.
My guess is Esther, Amy, Amy, Esther. If you want, I can tell you my reasoning behind it. You're right, they do look very similar. I had to stare at the pictures for awhile before making my guess. :)
6 comments:
Esther, Amy, Amy, Esther. Do I get a prize?
I can definitely tell the difference but they do look a lot alike. Very precious girls.
Oh, it's true, you've got different year twins. How sweet! But the top two are Amy. Or maybe the bottom... no, definitely Amy on top. Those are her eyes.
Wow, You're girls look more alike than my twins!
I guess (from top to bottom) Esther, Amy, Amy Esther. And I didn't read Stephanie's comment before I decided that either. Can I have a prize too? I think I'm right. :)
I love their chubby cheeks.
My guess is Esther, Amy, Amy, Esther. If you want, I can tell you my reasoning behind it. You're right, they do look very similar. I had to stare at the pictures for awhile before making my guess. :)
Post a Comment