So, I don't often get around to blogging or emailing out photos like I mean to. I am quite busy with three very energetic girls and battling the never ending battle of cleaning house and keeping up with laundry.
Here's a three second update: We've had a wonderful year with many adventures, and are grateful to God for the many blessings and miracles He's given us. The girls are growing up too fast and are as cute as cute gets. Ryan continues to be an amazing husband, father, and provider and we look forward to his graduating with his bachelors in IT this year. HOORAY for Ryan!! We enjoy our little home, yard, and taste of urban agriculture with our bees and chickens, though it's mighty cold to be getting them water this winter on a daily basis.
Here are some pictures my Mom took when we visited after Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment