A deleriously happy couple...that's the tall and short of us anyhow. And now there'll be six
I can't believe she is a year old already! How precious. I know this is cliche but it seems like yesterday we were pregnant together. They really do grow so fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! You are getting so BIG (and adorable!) We just love watching you grow and cant wait to come up and see you guys soon!
One year already!! Who would think a year could go so fast. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe she is a year old already! How precious. I know this is cliche but it seems like yesterday we were pregnant together. They really do grow so fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! You are getting so BIG (and adorable!) We just love watching you grow and cant wait to come up and see you guys soon!
One year already!! Who would think a year could go so fast. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment