For example, yesterday I gave her some cheerios to eat while I was cooking dinner. She was eating them, until she realized if she put them on the floor they'd crunch as she walked over them. I quickly rounded up as many as I could get, but then she wined like she was hungry so I gave her one solitary cheerio. She carefully placed it on the floor, and then backed up, preparing to stomp it, but I rescued it. :)
Also, while I was cooking dinner, she pulled the little magnet mirror off the fridge and was doing push-ups down to it to give herself a kiss. I've just recently managed to teach her to give kisses, but she'll only give them to me... and only if she's feeling gracious. :)
She continues to LOVE olives. She won't just pop them in her mouth either -- she has to get her finger in the whole and then she'll hold her lil' finger up triumphantly and THEN pop it in her mouth. She's also still obsessed with her teddy bear -- she bit it so much with glee that his nose came undone and I (quite proud of myself) sewed on a new nose, smile and eyes
2 comments:
Wow, Amy is getting so big! I love to hear the stories!
That Cheerio story is hilarious. Good thing you rescued that last one. You would've had a cereal killer on your hands!!! HA! sorry, I couldn't help it.
Post a Comment