It's hard to believe how fast time flies...
3 years together, 1 precious baby and 1 on the way,
I've watched you excel as a husband, provider and father...
I'm now to the point where I can hardly imagine
what it was like before you were in my life.
Thank you for taking the time to listen,
to hug, to pray with us, and play with Amy.
She and I adore you -- we're two of your biggest fans.
Even with all you have on your plate,
you help out with mine...
I know you get tired, and worn down by work,
study, and everything you have to do,
but I'm grateful when you walk through the door
there's a smile on your face...
You make us feel so loved, so special, and so important.
3 years together, 1 precious baby and 1 on the way,
I've watched you excel as a husband, provider and father...
I'm now to the point where I can hardly imagine
what it was like before you were in my life.
Thank you for taking the time to listen,
to hug, to pray with us, and play with Amy.
She and I adore you -- we're two of your biggest fans.
Even with all you have on your plate,
you help out with mine...
I know you get tired, and worn down by work,
study, and everything you have to do,
but I'm grateful when you walk through the door
there's a smile on your face...
You make us feel so loved, so special, and so important.
You are such a wonderful gift in my life,
and I'm grateful I get to spend eternity laughing with you.
Thank you for being a "wooley-baa-lamb" and "prince among men".
You make it so easy to admire and love you.
...
Now for those who just check the blog for Amy, this movie needs a lil' explanation. She normally grunts when she's trying to poop, but the other day this is how loud she was being. I think she thought it was a joke.
1 comment:
Awwwww.
I'm glad to hear my little brother has grown up to be such a wonderful man. We all had our moments of doubt during those teenage years. (I kid, Ryan, I kid)
Post a Comment