It's been a while since I've remembered to take my camera with me anywhere, but I can promise more photos next week because we're finally going on a vacation (Ryan deserves it big time!)
But, to keep you up to date with the funny things happening around here:
Amy likes to clean her hands by rubbing them in her hair -- even if it's yogurt... I can't seem to get her to stop, but now that she's learned what ''no'' means, we might make some progress.
Amy says "no" a lot... it's so darling when she says it -- it's high pitched. She's so funny when she says it to me too... yesterday I asked for something she was holding (the case to the thermometer). She walked over to me like she was going to give it to me, then poked my hand and said "no, no" in her high pitched little way.
She's also learned to say "Yes", but it's more in the Sid-the-Sloth way "Yesththtth". I love it!! I try to get her to say it as much as possible.
When you ask her what the dogs say, she says 'Woo woo', and of course, the ducks still say "Waahhh waaahhh". She's obsessed with animals now... can't get enough of seeing them.
So far, her words to date are: 'duh'=duck, mommy, dadda, me, 'baw'=ball, 'nana'=banana (which she used to love eating, but now she asks for it but just squishes it), 'pweee'=please (she thinks if she says it, she can have anything), no, 'yestshth', 'Ma'=Oma, 'Paba'=Opa, "winno"=window, "bysibo"=bicycle... that's all I can think of for now. :)
3 comments:
This is so cute! I would love to see a video of her talking :)
Winno for window made me laugh.
Hey that's sooooo stinkin' cute! I miss you guys and little Amy! What are you having for a baby?! Boy or girl?!
Post a Comment