Here is our very own little Esther Constance Weight. Isn't she cute. I will save the explanations and things for Christina once she has a little time away from feeding our little one.
Amy has also really been learning how to take care of her new little sister. She has been practicing with dolls. She thinks it is really cute that this one actually makes noises.
And last but not least, Mom and Baby. They are so beautiful.
11 comments:
Congratulations guys, she's beautiful.
Yay! oh she's so cute. i'm glad Amylikes her new doll. :) thanks for hte pictures we were getting impatient.
the knorrs
Congratulatons Weight Family! She is beatutiful!
Christina you have the most beautiful family! I'm glad it all went well and you look great and Amy looks happy! When we move back to Logan we'll be stopping by to meet your new little Weight!
That is so exciting. She is so cute. Congratulations!! I'm glad everyone is doing well.
OH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Love the pics & can't wait to hear how everything went! Let us know when you are up for visitors! Amy's face is so cute in that pic of her & baby sister! What a cute little family you have!
She is adorable! Congrats you guys!
Wow, I can't believe you are a mom. Again! Beautiful little baby.
Congratulations, she is so beautiful. I hope you are all doing well.
Oh my goodness. Another beautiful miracle. Congratulations!
Awh. I like that last photo of you looking at each other. Precious.
Post a Comment