Here are the decorations we put up for her birthday party... not that you can see them all that well from the lighting in this photo -- baloons, the cute banner Aunt Erin made, and pink streamers.
I made probably what was my fourth batch of frosting ever, and I'm pleased to say that it tasted good.
It was hard to get her to blow the candles out though. She just kept looking at them and saying "It's hot." So, I'm glad she's gotten the idea that touching flame is a bad plan. Too bad we're having trouble uploading the videos.
Here I am holding two fun babies: can you guess which one's older? Well, if you guessed Esther -- you're wrong! Her little pal is 3 weeks older than her, but Esther looks quite a bit bigger. You can't really tell in this photo though, but take it from me. Esther was a bit longer, and chubbier. But both girls have darling cheeks!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Amy!!! That is amazing she is already two. It was great to visit for a minute the other day. I hope you guys can get into the home that you would like.
ps love the pic of her in the snow boats
Post a Comment