Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More pictures of our darling girls





I love my girls!









Amy loves her sister 'Etters' and wanted to read her a story today. She has this thing with talking high pitched about small things... a small fish is a "tiny wish" (in the highest voice imaginable).
Well, the story was exactly that way... Amy would tell Esther what was on each page: "Puppy, Baby! Robot, baby!" It was so cute!! Esther didn't know what to think about all the high pitched-ness and just cooed.







I can't imagine life without them, or without the help of my wonderful husband and best-friend! I feel very blessed.










"This is where to put the food, Mom."

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! Amy is getting so big. So I Esther, but I still have a hard time picturing Amy as a full fledged toddler.

Steph said...

I want to hear Amy talk about a "tiny wish" in person!

Than & Lina said...

So cute!