This little girl is growing up too fast. She already knows all of her shapes, can pick out several letters in the alphabet (A, O, E, L, T, M) and is constantly amazing me with her vocabulary.
She makes motherhood very enjoyable and funny, though at times she can be the center of mischief, but on the whole she's a great little helper and gives me a child's perspective on everything. She makes me more aware of how amazing the world is when you're young.
She loves the new bike we are trying to fix up for her Christmas present. She also loves the red polka-dot skirt she's sporting in this photo. She wore it to bed the other day, and then wanted to wear it later after I'd put it in the laundry basket. I told her it was dirty and had to be washed and she said: "I just want to wear a dirty skirt". :)
Amy also LOVES shades!! She makes me laugh when she talks to me while wearing these, because she looks like a little bug. :) One of her other recent quotes... we were getting ready for bed and she said she wanted some food: "But it's time for bed and we've already had dinner", I said. "I just want some more food", Amy said. "It's just my life!"
We love these two girls! They fill our world with laughter, snuggles, craziness, laundry and much much joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment