These are some views on the outside of our new home.
I plan on filling the gravel here in with grass, and bumping the fence to the right another 5 feet to the right, so there's a nice square grass patch for the kids to play on.
We are getting mostly moved in, though I still have many boxes to sort through in the garage, but it feels like home. We are grateful to be here.
Amy on our front steps. I am ripping out those evergreens and the tree, and next spring I will transplant the lavender bushes in the back to the front here, and put up a small fence around the front grass area and plant a spice and flower garden.
The garden will also be expanded a bit to the left, so it runs the length of the back. We are going to be able to grow some GREAT veggies and plants in this garden. I'm hoping to also get a large raspberry patch going.
5 comments:
So exciting!!
What a cute little house! Hey if you need raspberry shoots you are welcome to come get some from us next spring!
Thanks for posting pictures! I'm glad to be able to see your new place. :)
I love it! What a great garden plot, and good luck with the raspberry patch. Hopefully I can get one of those in a few years.
I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment