Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Yard


Ryan's been working hard to till our garden and get us ready for planting. I'm so excited -- my sister or Mom can tell you, I'm not the best with plants, but I'm excited to learn. (Speaking of which, Mom: Ryan bought me a lilly and rose plant when I had surgery, what type of light/space/watering to they need? Should I just repot them, or put them outside?) I used to keep a cactus plant in my bedroom because even after it'd died, it still looked the same...it just never bloomed again. But my Mom and sis are plant gurus.

Anyhow...enough about that (maybe posting after midnight is not wise...I feel like my mind is foggy) I am really looking forward to planting a little garden. Oddly, I was thrilled to go out and weed a little bit with Ryan. I'm going to post some before and after pictures once we're further along, but for now, I'll just post our little munchkimina chillin' in her stroller while we worked out in the yard.

No comments: